Thread: ICQ Issues The Past Couple Of Weeks?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

ICQ Issues The Past Couple Of Weeks?

Has anyone else been having issues getting message from people in the Eastern Block the last 2 weeks with ICQ?

I just had a rather irate email from a programmer saying that i have been ignoring him on ICQ when i actually havent LOL

Anyone else experienced issues with ICQ message not being received/sent from/to other ICQ users in Russian/Eastern European countries?

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    I just joined ICQ about 10-14 days ago but I have been getting what I can only assume are spam messages from Eastern European since then. Every day I get another message or two from someone whose message appears to be in Cyrillic, although it doesn't display it correctly.

Perhaps they're having a run on EE spam?

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Yes, I have some rather annoyed clients. I sent you this, didn't you get it why haven't you answered me... Yes, and it seems to be those in Europe...
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    I just joined ICQ about 10-14 days ago but I have been getting what I can only assume are spam messages from Eastern European since then. Every day I get another message or two from someone whose message appears to be in Cyrillic, although it doesn't display it correctly.

Perhaps they're having a run on EE spam?

--Aaron
    Ive been getting those the past couple of weeks also, luckily messages from users not on my contact list dont come through so if i dont recognize the username of the person sending the message i just close the message notification.

Does seem to be happening a lot more the last few days though, had 4 of those alerts earlier this morning.

Regards,

Lee

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    Same here, I get 5-10 of these every day, the whole message is in cyrillic and therefore unreadable for me, and at the end there's a number and some website URLs with .ru as a TLD.

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

I just got 2 more of those crazy spam messages today.

I think its Becs fault though, i was talking to her on ICQ when they came through haha

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I just got 2 more of those crazy spam messages today.

I think its Becs fault though, i was talking to her on ICQ when they came through haha

Regards,

Lee
    pfffffffft ... not my fault, I've been getting those weird ones too. Plus it seems a lot of my mail isn't arriving at its intended destination.

CamCruise
    I dont get that with ICQ, but I do with Yahoo messenger.