Thread: What Would You Say 'Normal Conversion Ratios' Were?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Would You Say 'Normal Conversion Ratios' Were?

When it came to regular paysite memberships these days (both taking in to account and not taking in to account the tanking economy)?

Im always seeing people on the boards posting that their conversion ratios are not 'normal' and it always makes me laugh because i really do not think there is such a thing as a 'normal' conversion ratio.

There might be the mindset that conversions need to be higher/lower generally but even that i would say is no way to actually judge whether someone is doing well/badly on their traffic.

Your thoughts, do you think there is such a thing as a 'normal' conversion ratio and if so, what would you say that was?

1:100?
    1:300?
    1:500?
    1:1000?
    1:2000?
    1:3000?

Regards,

Lee

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    Agreed, there's no such thing as a "normal" conversion ratio - it depends on so many different factors, one of them being the source and type of the traffic - 1:1000 can be good for tube traffic, but poor for SE traffic.

When it comes to the paysites I promote combined with my traffic, I consider conversion ratio excellent when it's below 1:300, good when it's below 1:500, normal when it's below 1:1000, and bad when it's above 1:1000.

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i would agree at the moment for me normal seems to be about 1:450 ish