Thread: how to get webmaster referring signups

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how to get webmaster referring signups

do you have any advice on how i can get some webmaster referrals signups other than posting in spam threads all the time on message boards like some people do there must be a legit way of doing this without looking like spammer right?

Professional pervert
    I suggest introducing yourself, your company, and explaining the terms of your affiliate program. Tell us about your website, what services you offer for affiliates, and what your relationship with your customers (not affiliates) is like.

I just went into a site we listed on GayGeek by a major affiliate program. None of the pictures were working (there were no videos), and half the content feeds wouldn't load. I wanted to puke that they cared so little about their customers that they couldn't even bothered to provide basic maintenance of their website.

Convince affiliates that you're doing the exact opposite of their company and you may find some business coming your way.

--Vaugn
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Well its a tricky business dude.

If I'm understanding you right, you're talking about getting people to sign up for other programs under your code so you get the 5percent or whatever for all their signups - is that correct?

As a strategy for the little webmaster, thats almost useless.

But there are sigwhores that either try to be infamous, or to be helpful, or otherwise interesting - and they must make enough money to make it worthwhile, I suppose.

Professional pervert
    Oh, I must have misunderstood. I thought you were talking about getting people to sign up for your affiliate program.

You want people to sign up for other people's affiliate programs so you can make a cut of the money? Good luck. There are ways to do it without being annoying (ie; spamming), but they involve a lot of work and I don't know how successful they are.

Anyway, if you have to ask how to recruit webmaster referrals then you probably shouldn't be in the business of finding them in the first place.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    thank you for the help