Thread: So Most Americans Are Putting Off Major Purchases...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Most Americans Are Putting Off Major Purchases...

Which made me think, if most Americans are holding off on major purchases according to a poll that was released earlier this week, how many of you folks have actually held off on buying major items for your businesses?

I must admit, we've been holding off buying a couple of new machines for in the office for the last few months, we were planning on re-doing all of our electronic equipment in the house but, given the current state of the economy, we're holding off until things start picking up again, we just cant justify spending $15k on new electronics equipment and not knowing whats going to happen with our customer base.

We have also cut back on our new content buys as well, whilst we used to spend maybe $1000 a month on new content, right now we're only spending around $500 a month on new content to add to the members areas.

So what about the rest of you, have you actually held off buying new business related equipment due to the economy?

Regards,

Lee

Some things around here have been postponed, but it is mostly things that weren't strictly necessary anyways
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435