Thread: Why does Gaywatch.com still have 1000's of Pirated Videos?

How long have you been gay?

Why does Gaywatch.com still have 1000's of Pirated Videos?

It doesn't seem like an even playing field? Whilst some social networks abide by the law, others like http://gaywatch.com and http://gayforit.com are profitting from having 1000's of pirated videos.

What seems most interesting are the advertisers on gaywatch.com, such as man4sexnow, pecash.com, sexsearch.com, dickydollars.com, support and condone piracy by not deleting gaywatch.com as an affiliate.

To no avail the piracy continues and with no end in site.

John

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    why are you so concerned about other wbesites when it is clear you are posting stolen content on your site

I like cocks better than you!
    I sent them a DMCA take down notice last evening on 6 of our video scenes. The videos were removed some time between 7:30PM EST last evening and 9AM this morning. So they are removing content as demanded.

How long have you been gay?

Rich You're Clueless

There aren't any pirated videos on my site, think before you speak. Further you now accuse me of posting videos?? You're a moron!!!
    Last edited by usasgb; 03-23-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Revision

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by usasgb View Post
    There aren't any pirated videos on my site, think before you speak. Further you now accuse me of posting videos?? You're a moron!!!
    I actually think Rich's concerns are echoed by a lot of people on GWW, you only seem to be responding to threads about pirated content and defending them by throwing other websites with stolen content in to the threads trying to distract from the original sites being posted about.

I know i find it suspicious that someone who only posts in threads about stolen content, posts links to other sites with stolen content on them and says 'but these guys are doing it also' its like the theif that gets caught by the cops and rats out his theiving friends to get a lighter sentence.

Regards,

Lee