Thread: do sponsors sell our informations?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

do sponsors sell our informations?

i was watching a program last night and it said that most of the times that we fill out our information for reward programss credit cards online offers and other things like that the person who owns the website sells our information to marketing companies and im wondering if adult sponsors also do this?

I like cocks better than you!
    We do not. We ensure complete privacy on the consumers end. We do email blasts to our membership customers. We do email blasts to our DVD consumers, and we mail out special notices when sales are being ran to our DVD product consumers. This is it. If they request to opt out, we remove them immediately on the first request. They're information remains safe, discreet, and only we have access to this.
    Now I cannot speak for CCBill or our banks. But we keep this in strict confidence.

We do not either.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Of course we do! In fact, I just got a commendation for arranging a sale of 13,000 affiliate e-mails :donmike:

(Unless you are totally dense, you will realize that I am kidding and join me in a laugh...if you think I'm serious, look out your window...I've seen my army of henchmonkeys to attack you :cheekymonkey: )
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes, some affiliate programs do and, not just affiliate programs either, AVN was caught selling webmaster information a few years ago from magazine subscriptions and tradeshow attendees.

There are also programs who do not necessarily 'sell' your data but will happily 'share' it with other companies in their network of business partners.

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Sponsors sometimes sell each other emails, but it's not super common anymore. You see it now most often when a sponsor buys another sponsor - and you suddenly start getting promo emails from the new sponsor.

I can't recall any cases in which sponsors sold whole information sets.

Or any cases of identity theft based on such info from sponsors.