Thread: how is everyones sales this last week

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how is everyones sales this last week

i was wondering how everyones sales was the last week mine seem to be normal so i am wondering if we might be seeing the end of the lower sales period or if it was just a lucky week?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    December and January are the 2 best months of the year. While the most recent holiday months were both down a bit from the previous year, my coffee table books were new to the market for the holiday season a year ago, as were a key niche of my non-sexual nude male videos.

Feb 2009 was above Feb 2008, and Mar 2009 is on par with Mar 2008.

In context of the current recession, I compare a given month 'this year" to its equivalent "last year", because it is more meaningful than comparing "this month" with "last month". I find this year's (Feb/Mar) numbers to be a percent or two above the previous year.

Also, before the 2008 holiday season, I reduced the price on certain products. I am not convinced that that caused an increase in sales, but only a decrease in revenue on consistent or higher sales.

(Oct 2008 was 15% above Oct 2007, and Nov 2008 10% above Nov 2007).

I'm thinking that maybe our core customers are either not as affected by the recession as other segments of the market are, or they still have $20-$40 a month budgeted for "entertainment".

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The last 14 days up to today (and touch wood following today onwards) new sales figures have actually been very good for us, both on in-house traffic and on affiliates traffic.

Our top site right now (Retro Male) is actually converting for the last 30 days at 1:179.

That being said, when compared to the same period last year, sales are down significantly (28% overall).

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Im concerned abut this period. From 16th sales with several sponsors have dried up yet other remain normal. I need to check out which are using same processors etc.