Thread: BareBackHookups $50 per sign up the rest of March

How long have you been gay?

BareBackHookups $50 per sign up the rest of March

Hey everyone,

HUNDIES wants you to check out our new site, BareBackHookups.com. Its brand new, has high quality content and an easy to use members area for easy access to videos and downloads.

We are still offering $50 per signup for the rest of the month. If you are interested, hop over to Hundies.com and sign up for an account, then email me at Hundies@gmail.com and let me know that you want to promote BareBackHookups.

I'll set you up with linking codes and any promo material that you may want. If you got any questions, just reply to this thread or email me and i'll get back to you right away.

ICQ - 334218239

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Why is there a picture of a girl getting her tit sucked on the enter/exit page? How is that going to attract a gay guy and make him go further into the site? Hopefully you have link codes that skip that page...

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    it looks like it is a tranny site they are trying to promote as well

You definately need to dump the tranny pic/video on the main url page. And just what did that site try to install when I clicked to enter? As a result of that piece of nasty business I didn't bother looking around.