Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nude Beach Experience

Xstr8guy

Nude Beach Experience

Ok... don't get excited... it's not the least bit erotic!

My partner and I spent part of the weekend in Austin. For those that do not know, Austin has the only legal nude beach in Texas... Hippy Hollow on Lake Travis. It's a beautiful lake and the nude beach is located on rock out-croppings... not a sandy beach, but still very nice.

A large portion of the area is the "gay" section. But guess what? Most of them stay clothed the entire time! Fewer and fewer men are nude everytime we go to visit. The straight folks don't seem to have a problem sunning and walking around naked. What the hell is wrong with gay men!! About the only gay men that sunbathe nude are men from my generation (or older), and we tend to stay segregated from the twink section.

By the way, I got a great all-over tan, I guess that counts for something.

Jasun
    My friends went to a nude beach in Florida when I was in Miami... I refused to go, 'cause when I asked my friends why they wanted to go (none had ever mentioned being nudists before) they all said that they just wanted to see lots of dicks, and I was just more than a little creeped out by that. They came back with all sorts of stories about the men they saw, and went on and on and on, but it turned out that they didn't actaully go nude themselves.

I'm guessing that the reason that the gay guys don't tend to go anymore is that they're sick and tired of being tourist attractions for creepy guys who wanna look at them naked, but don't actually have the balls to get naked themselves.

(So, um... were you naked... and are there pics? and can we work out a trade, maybe..)

Xstr8guy
    Yes... we were nude and no pics were taken. Digital cameras are great, but where would we leave the camera when we wanted to go in the water? Oh... the water was soooo nice and the sun was soooo warm! I suppose I could have brought a disposable.

I must admit, I like to ogle naked/semi nude men, but never in a gross troll-like way... very discrete about it.

I just hope the prude-like behavior doesn't infest Southern Decadence, too.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Ya got me thinking, X. The last time I went to a nude beach (and I didn't mind being naked in public) the straight side was far more uninhibited than the gay side.

I saw a lot more thongs and scant suits on our side, though.

Now that I have images of you swimming al natural... I need a cigarette (YUM!)

Giggles,
    GA

Xstr8guy
    G-A, FRESH!

Lol... laying on an air mattress on my back... the sun and the motion of the water getting me semi-hard. Oh, I want to be there right now!

Jasun
    Um... can I use this for story content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm this is the second time ive seen a nude beach thread on GWW recently

Regards,

Lee

Jason
    just in case anyone was wondering...i don't mind going nude.

i know, pick your jaw up off the floor, i should have warned you before the shock.

however, i've never been to a nude beach. anybody wanna go?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    The Miami nude beach, Haulover, known as "getting the all over at Haulover" echoes a lot of what all of you are saying.

While the gay section of the beach is always crowded, without fail,
    most of the people who go totally nude you wished weren't even shirtless.

I am sure some of it has to do with being prudish but personally speaking, the very thought of getting my pecker sunburned by intense Florida rays when it has never seen the sun is more then enough to keep my trunks firmly in place.

I also think that the reality is that those younger guys if and when they do go nude, they end up being chased around like Jethro around Mr. Drysdale's desk by the estrogen foaming, vaginally challeneged Miss Hathaway!

As for Southern Decadence...will be interesting to see what happenes this year. Last year there was a major crack down, cops everywhere anbd the message was beaten into our heads that if you expose the meat, it was off to jail.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Xstr8guy
    As for Southern Decadence...will be interesting to see what happenes this year. Last year there was a major crack down, cops everywhere and the message was beaten into our heads that if you expose the meat, it was off to jail.
    Great!
    * said with sarcasm

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Originally posted by 123Jason

i know, pick your jaw up off the floor, i should have warned you before the shock.

Me Me Me, Pick me! :grin:

randy
    I used to go to Blacks beach in San Diego all the time. For those who have not been you put your life into peril scaling the cliffs. More than one person has died trying to get to the bottom to see naked flesh.

The only thing worse then getting down is trying to climb back up. It is NOT for the weak of heart.

The last time I went there were a few god looking guys walking around buck ass nekid but for the most part not many.

I did see 3 really big sisters in need of the "big shave" doing somersaults down the beach.

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by 123Jason

DigitalJay
    I went to the gay beach in Galveston TX a lot last summer. It was very cruisy and seeing people having casual sex in public places always disturbs me, but the ones who were just there to sun bath were mostly hot, and more than a few tanned naked. There was also always this guy with a digital camera picking out the hottest ones and talking them out of their clothes. I'm tall and lanky so i'm pretty self consience, but I didn't really mind wearing my beach-movie-era short-shorts there because everyone was pretty cool about not gawking. Maybe they were too busy watching guys getting head in the dunes...but anyway, the coolest/scariest/weirdest thing was when me and my boyfriend...errr ex as of tonight, went there at night and sat on the beach to watch a lunar eclipse. These two military guys were giving each other head and kept inching closer and closer. Finally one was close enough to reach out and tweak my nip, which kinda freaked me out, so we left. But the eclipse and the beach were awesome.

BTW - I barbacked (thats barback NOT bareback!) at Kon Tiki in galveston all summer last year, any of you ever been there? It's a cute little place and very friendly. The freaky leather and spanking etc on the back patio were a bit much for me though.

Jason
    Originally posted by djdez
    Me Me Me, Pick me! :grin:
    Joe, great to see you posting here. I'll be getting back to you today about a few things....and don't think this thread won't be one of them