So this one board Brandon has been posting on for a while decided today that one of his posts needed to be moved because he offered to answer any questions about marketing their forum members had, he wasnt spamming anything, he wasnt trying to attract new clients for anything, he literally just posted the following...

As we are in the marketing section of the forum i wanted to take a moment to offer anyone who had any questions relating to internet marketing to post them in this thread and i will do my best to answer them for you
One of the forum mods decided that his thread was better suited to what they call the 'services' forum (in essence their spam section).

I really do not understand mainstream forum owners at all, on one hand, they are bitching that traffic is down and people are not posting much but, when someone takes the initiative to get forum members posting, they move the thread to a section of the forum that just doesnt make any sense.

Im really beginning to think that most mainstream webmasters are crazy as bat shit, they actually dont want to learn to use automation to make their lives easier, they dont want to get help from someone who actually knows as much (if not more) than i do about online marketing and they are also pretty damn rude too.

Again, its amazing these webmasters are making the $10-$50 a month they are from their AdSense campaigns on their sites, they have absolutely no business accumen whatsoever when it comes to actually running profitable websites.

Regards,

Lee