Thread: Anyone Used TopListX Yet?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Anyone Used TopListX Yet?

So for the last few weeks i have been searching for a decent toplist (and pic post) script and so far, the only one that i have really found with any half-decent features (or support) is TopListX from JMB Software.

http://www.jmbsoft.com/software/toplistx/

Have any of you folks actually used this script yet and if so, how well does it work?

In other news, it really does seem like there are absolutely no picpost scripts available right now that are any good, has anyone seen any picture post scripts anywhere that i may not have seen yet?

Im really looking to do some old-skool traffic sites to see just how well they do today compared to 5-10yrs ago, my gut is telliing me that they will still convert traffic at pretty decent rates but i want to know for certain before we spend any significant amount of time on this project developing a network by running a few small toplist and pic post sites first.

Regards,

Lee

Looking for content ;)
    dont use the new one but the old one works good for me so if they did improvements and stuff odds are the new one will work too.

I haven't used that one specifically, but I have used JMB's old toplist script and it worked like a charm...actually all their software is really good value for quality.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

For us really cheap cheapskates, you can get Aardvark's TopList in PHP now for free: http://www.aardvarktopsitesphp.com/

Not as many features, but I found it easy to customize and get setup.