Thread: Anyone Seen 'Knowing' Yet? Is It Any Good?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Seen 'Knowing' Yet? Is It Any Good?

We're thinking of going to see the new Nicholas Cage movie Knowing and was wondering if anyone had seen it yet?

From the online reviews i have read it seems split 50/50 on whether it is good or bad.

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I tend to groan at that kind of movie - and wait till it comes to the cable channels. Hooky spooky prophecey for its own sake, the whole paradox of prescience thing. Tho Cage can be an okay actor.

Just went to see Watchmen - yes I know I'm behind the times - I rather liked it.

Several attempts to handle or at least include some not totally demeaning references to gay culture in Watchmen. And very complex characterization. I feel chagrined to admit I never read the graphic novel, even tho I own it. Got to read it now.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well i would highly suggest waiting until Knowing comes out on DVD, was actually really disappointed with this movie, a friend of ours got us in to see if free last night and what a waste of an hour it was

Im not sure if it was just me but i found it packed with pseudo-religious messages and im not really a big fan of movies when that starts happening.

We're supposed to be going to see Watchmen with him later this week sometime along with Duplicity which he tells us is really good.

Regards,

Lee