Thread: should i promote the niche the model or the site you think

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

should i promote the niche the model or the site you think

when it comes to writing text for my free site descriptions do you think it is better for me to write about the niche of the free site i have built or the models i have used on them or the paysite i am linking to or the pictures or movie or a collection of them all

right now i am trying to write about the models i am using in the pics on my websites trying to describe what they are doing but i am thinking maybe i should be writing about the niche itself to get more traffic from the search engines to my site do you think this will work well

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I do niche first. Establish the niche "hook".

Then the site - as a satisfaction for the hook.

Never had any real luck selling the model. The models sometimes sell themselves thru what I call the "face hunting effect".

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id have to agree with Bill here, sell the niche first and foremost, then sell the site and finally sell the model (if you have to).

This is the method that seems to work best for me and, judging by affiliate sales from things like blogs, a lot of my affiliates on Condom Cash too.

More often than not, selling the niche and/or the site you are promoting is a lot easier when it comes to getting the 'text' to flow than it might be when trying to describe what a model is doing in a specific picture set or movie clip effectively.

Regards,

Lee

yup, same here, I try to sell a niche then fill that niche craving with the site and model info
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    thanks everyone again for the help i love you guys so helping

i usually sell the niche and don't worry about the site...

unless there's something really great about the site - something that truly stands out from the herd. there are a few sites out there like that, but not many.