Thread: Do You Think Affiliate Programs Treat Their Affiliates Differently?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think Affiliate Programs Treat Their Affiliates Differently?

Based on whether or not that affiliate has a presence on the boards or not?

I know several other types of company do, for example, when we were at our old hosting company, id contact the owner and would have any issues fixed within minutes but i also know of people who had no strong board presence that would literally be made to wait hours, sometimes almost a day to get their support tickets completed.

Im wondering if when it comes to affiliate programs, the people running and repping for these programs realizes when someone has a presence on the boards and treats those individuals differently to their other affiliates?

Do you think this holds true for programs these days?

I know most who rep or run an affiliate program are going to say that they do not treat their affiliates any differently from each oher but sometimes with some of the stuff posted on the boards you have to wonder.

Regards,

Lee

my 2 cents.
    I think networking is the key. I think people are nicer to each other when they have made contact and chatted a few times. Just me and my two jaded cents
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

I think it is the same as a "regular" at a brick and mortar business, or someone who works at a business next door. They recognize that person and if there is a choice of whose issue to fix first, it's gonna be the person with a "face" associated with the name, ya know?

In my case, it is whichever is in the support queue first, but that has more to do with my OCD than any sort of customer service ethics,

If someone is a rude, unreasonable asshole, they do get put on the back burner, and that holds true in virtually any line of business.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

If I recognize an affiliate from them being on the boards, I will usually be more chatty with them....but when it comes to business, I do give them the same service and attention as other non-boardies. After all, most good affiliates are not actually on the forums that much.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com