Thread: Do You Put Warnings / Disclaimers On Non-Adult Sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Put Warnings / Disclaimers On Non-Adult Sites?

Especially for things like blogs where the reader could possibly construe the information you are publishing as legal/professional advice, etc?

Was talking to our attorney today and she mentioned that it would be a prudent move to add some kind of disclaimer to our non-adult blog properties especially as they are primarily dealing with topics such as foreclosures, mortgages, health insurance, stock trading, etc, etc.

Was curious if anyone else was including disclaimers on their non-adult web properties?

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So here is the disclaimer we're going to be putting on our non-adult financial blogs...

The content of this blog is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. This blog tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing by our third party content providers; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents. Visitors to our online blog should not act upon the content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice. If you do not agree to these terms please click here to leave this blog.
    Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i do on some of mine not all of them but a few times i will if it will work with the design properly