Thread: avs site questions

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

avs site questions

i have a couple of questions about avs sites if anyone can help

when i build a site and get ready to submit it i get paid more if it is exclusive to the avs system but i wondered if i can submit it to more than 1 of these avs ugas and gmp for example using different enter pages and still have them listed as exclusive or if i shouldnt bother with exclusive and just put two avs on the same enter page...........also do you think that i should use different models inside the avs sites member area or do you think i could just keep each of the avs sites with only one guy in them

blah blah blah...
    even though avs is a pretty old model and many people don't work with it anymore, i still generate a decent income from my GMP, UGAS and MC sites, but to answer your question...

what i've done in the past is have a separate domain for each AVS and used the same identical site on each separate domain. in that case, they're considered exclusive and you're get a better site ranking with the avs and you'll make more $$

about the model gallery, i'd say it's up to you. you can have one gallery per model and if you have enough models, make another gallery called "big dicked dudes" or whatever, and use a bunch of different models with big dicks. that way you can stretch your content and get more from it

allan

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i have a couple of questions about avs sites if anyone can help

when i build a site and get ready to submit it i get paid more if it is exclusive to the avs system but i wondered if i can submit it to more than 1 of these avs ugas and gmp for example using different enter pages and still have them listed as exclusive or if i shouldnt bother with exclusive and just put two avs on the same enter page...........also do you think that i should use different models inside the avs sites member area or do you think i could just keep each of the avs sites with only one guy in them

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar
    You should make separate tours for each AVS. For instance:

for gmpass:

www.yourdomain.com/gmpsites/site1/index.html -> leads to
    www.yourdomain.com/gmpsites/site1/logingmp.html

for ugas:

www.yourdomain.com/ugassites/site1/index.html -> leads to
    http://www.yourdomain.com/ugassites/...loginugas.html

etc.

I now even have different domains for each avs.

Btw. you should make a separate first page for submitting a site to link lists and a separate first page for avs proper. For example, for the first site the first page that can be submitted to avs is:

www.yourdomain.com/gmpsites/site1/preview.html and

www.yourdomain.com/gmpsites/site1/index.html serves for link lists.