Thread: Just Had To Call The Fire Service Out...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Just Had To Call The Fire Service Out...

One of the electrical lines we have at the back of the yard just caught fire and burnt down, nobody is hurt but we decided as the entire wire was ablaze we'd better call FPL and the fire service.

They only took a few minutes to get to the neighbors house which is quite cool knowing that they respond so quickly.

Now to rubberneck and see if there are any hot fireman next door

Regards,

Lee

if that wire routinely starts catching fire, we'll know you saw at least one hot fireman,
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

Well almost 12 hours later and FPL still havent been over to remove or repair the downed line, every so often it still sparks but at least it isnt on fire now.

Im actually kind of surprised that it hasnt been repaired/replaced yet i guess the possibility of someone actually being killed by this downed power line isnt much motivation for FPL.

It also means we have to watch the dog when she goes out in the yard, if it hasnt been replaced tomorrow we'll be calling them up every hour until it is removed from the yard and replaced, id hate to be the people living behind us with no power for this long :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Seriously? That's absolutely ridiculous. You and your neighbors should file a complaint with your state's utilities commission!
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Our power line is underground and runs across our front lawn. Well, we kept having these mini brown-outs so we called FPL. It took them a week to come out, diagnose that our power line had cracks in the insulation so it was shorting out.

They cut the line and left us without power for 3 days!!! The fucking bastards, acted like it was our fault a twenty year old power line was cracked and shit.

So I'm not surprised FPL didn't come out to take care of the line.

Well we just got the power turned back on, after 5 hours of the nimrods at FPL deciding that even though the line that was down had nothing to do with our street, it was probably best just to make sure LOL

Its a shame FPL has a monopoly on the power supply in Florida

Regards,

Lee

Two hours ago they finally removed the fallen line from our back yard so the dog can at least go out and P in private without having one of us making sure she isnt going near the fallen power line

Regards,

Lee