Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heading to ontario

Dawgy

heading to ontario

im heading to Ontario wednesday nite.

just thought i'd share. :smarty: :p

.. anyone up that way?

Dzinerbear
    Okay, just to clarify, are we talking Ontario, Canada, or Ontario, California. Because Ontario, Canada's a pretty big place, in fact most of you would be shocked to discover that I believe the state of Texas fits into the province of Ontario just shy of two times.

Cheers
    Michael

Dawgy
    canada... and yep, its big.

Jasun
    Cool... so where in Ontario are you Gonna be?

Dawgy
    toronto, ottawa, montreal... ill be around

Jasun
    Cool... well if you've got time in Toronto, maybe Dzinerbear and I can take you out to terrorize the locals.

MacDaddy
    I'm in Montreal... which by the way is NOT Ontario but the beautiful province of Quebec (just a dig for fun).

But hey, I'm moving to Toronto on the 12th of this month. To the big city I go!! I'll be living in the Jarvis and Wellesley area. Can't wait.

Dzinerbear
    Jarvis and Wellesley, shit I can probably see you from my balcony. I'm at Church and Maitland.

Cheers,
    Michael

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Jarvis and Wellesley, shit I can probably see you from my balcony. I'm at Church and Maitland.

Cheers,
    Michael
    Hey Michael,

I used to live at 77 Maitland Place years ago... in fact, didn't you used to work at 2nd cup? or perhaps a bar in the area? You look very familiar.

Jasun
    I used to live at Yonge and Wellesley. Alas, I'm now in Kensington Market. Which, to be honest, has just as many rough trade boys, and fewer chicken hawks such as myself to compete with.

hee hee

but let us know when you're in town.. we'll all go out and make drunken fools of ourselves.

Dzinerbear
    Yes, I used to work at 7-24 Movies while I was teaching myself web design. And that's across the street from the Second Cup.

Michael

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Yes, I used to work at 7-24 Movies while I was teaching myself web design. And that's across the street from the Second Cup.

Michael
    oh yes, i remember now. That's where i went all the time. I thought I'd seen you before... small world

Dawgy
    my trip has been delayed

TheLegacy
    omg - Im just up in brampton so maybe we can all plan to see how many tickets we can talk our way out of.

Johnny_B
    Hit me up when your in Ottawa...