Thread: Trying to start a local adult event...

I'm not gay; I'm British!

Happy Trying to start a local adult event...

I'm looking to try and start a bdsm event for gay/bi males in my area (greater Tampa Bay) at a local dungeon + night club, but am only getting a couple interests, not enough to make it profitable. I've tried on several different social networks, craigslist, etc. Most of these individuals either aren't interested in bdsm events, don't want to play in public, or are just wanting 1-1 or very small groups (6 or less; again not profitable, let alone cover rental costs). I need some suggestions for places to post about the event, and maybe place ads; maybe someone in the area who'd want to partner up...

:ninja: :disguise: :baa:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If you have already discovered that by posting on social networking sites that the gay community at large is only interested in meeting 1-on1 or with groups of 6 or less, why bother? It would seem like the audience you are trying to attract isnt actually there.

Regards,

Lee

Why not add something to the event info about sectioned-off parts of the venue for small groups, like they can meet other participants in the larger gather, but have a tad of privacy for the actual good stuff? Just a thought
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think adding a private area might work good for you as well