Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What In Gay Hell?!

DigitalJay

Sad What In Gay Hell?!

Tonight me and my boyfriend of two years got into a huge argument and he dumped me then kicked me out of his car 9 miles from anyone I knows house, with no money and flip-flops on! I had to walk the whole fucking way, getting new blisters every couple minutes and cussing him the whole time. I even made a wrong turn twice, and didn't realise it until i'd gone TWO miles the wrong way, both times! People kept yelling out their windows and throwing stuff at me, and I had no cigarettes and actually wanted one bad enough to smoke a half one I found (yuck! talk about sacrificing your pride!) It was early evening when I started and almost 1am when I got here, I think my legs have permanent damage. Did I tell you the worst part? No? Guess what, I have 20/40 vision and didn't have my contacts in! I was stumbling all over and stubbed my toes like 50 times, they are all bloody and nasty now. Oh wait, it does get worse; some kind of nasty spider got me on the legs last night while I slept, TWENTY SEVEN TIMES! The bite marks are huge, and starting to turn black, and my legs feel like stone.....uuuugh.....I have no health insurance, so I really fucking hope I don't need medical treatment. Oh shit wait, it gets worse still: I lived with my boyfriend. So now I'm homeless. And I called my mom and she told me to deal with it. I know, I know, It could be worse, but come on already!

Dzinerbear
    Ouch!

That's quite enough for one day. I hope today's a better day. And after all of that, if you two get back together, the make up sex will be out of this world.

Look forward,
    Cheers,
    Michael

Dawgy
    holy jesus i thought i was having a bad year

McAttack
    wow, that's a ... words can't really express how much that royally sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Jay,

There is nothing I can say to make it better... but it has got to get better from this point. Sorry you went through that ordeal.

GA

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    whoa
    i thought i had a short fuse

hope you two either work things out or at least go your marry ways without too much damage

good luck

Spotter
    Yikes.....you should sit down and talk to your BF, calmly, regardless of how much you get on eachother' nerves, you know you care about eachother and resolving this is your main goal.

Just ma 0.02

DigitalJay
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, its nice to see that not all gay men cheer at others misfortunes (i've run into that a lot around here). Sorry if any of you that posted aren't gay, i'm not assuming just haven't gotten to know everyone really well yet. Anyway, luckily we sat down today and talked things through and we are going to try to work it out. We are just both the type that dosn't back down, so a small fight always escalates into something big. I HAVE to learn how to diffuse situations like this and take a deep breath and calm down. I was seriously almost foaming at the mouth, and I tore off his car's sun visor and rear view mirror while he was driving. Talk about psycho; i'm really thinking about getting a mental evaluation and some pills. I woulda kicked me outta the car too. The true worst part is it was all over $20 fucking bucks. We need to get some financial security soon so that we can have some kind of peace of mind and less stress. I have 20/40 vision and no glasses and my "disposable" contacts are 4 years old so it kills me to wear them (the great once in a while that I dare to). It's one of those chicken/egg horrid situations, I need glasses to get a job, I need a job to get glasses. The stress is too much, and i'm starting to lose touch with reality (everything is flat and surreal, I can see shape and color but no detail at all) and i'm starting to look like a vulture from bending forward to squint at everything. Plus I seem to squint more with my right eye so it's making me look like my eyes are two different sizes! I used to get hit on constantly, now I feel like quazi moto, and if thats not scaring people off, my obvious insecurities are. Anyway, enough so-sad-for-me babbling, but it feels good to get some of it out, even in type. How do ya like my run-on sentences people? I'm about to release an all gay monthly internet magazine, my volunteer editor is gonna have a hayday!

Spotter
    Hey Jay,

If you get offended by my question, please overlook it, just curiousity was eatin me inside:

but is your Avatar that way cause you cant see the image properly? if so I'd love to help ya fix it or sumptin.

Agian, i dont mean to come accross as a rude bastard, i am just curious.

Cheers

DigitalJay
    My avatar is that way because I grew up on 16-bit games and enjoy the look. Gives me nostalgia. Plus does everyone really need to see every detail of my scrawny chest?

by the way; you read all that and the only thing that caught your attention was my pixelated avatar? hrrrmmm...I can see things close up just find, its at a distance of 2 feet or more that things get blurry. Like most people, I dont sit more than 2 feet away from my computer while I use it. I'm totally not offended

DigitalJay
    Ok, another by the way spotter; the button in your sig is pretty
    16-bit looking too, is it for the same reason?

BDBionic
    damn. all the fights i got on with my exes were so... boring

damn me and my passive aggressiveness.

rather than rip off the rear view mirror, i'd gradually adjust it ever so slightly over time in the hopes that he'd not notice and then one day get in a fiery, horrible accident by turning in to the path of an onrushing semitrailer in his blindspot.

i'm glad you guys sat down and had a talk and sorted some stuff out. sounds like you definitely got a lot goin on and a lot of stress comin from areas outside the relationship and those are bound to have an effect on the relationship itself. work stress, financial stress, health issues. those all can wear on a relationship and the people in it, as i'm sure you're plainly aware. i've been there too, recently laid off from a failed dotcom and supporting myself and a boyfriend from a quickly dwindling savings account. wasn't fun in the slightest.

you and i have talked plenty before and what's apparent is you're aggressive, driven and intent on making things happen so i'm sure things will take a turn for the better. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it happens sooner rather than later.

Spotter
    hehehe....fair enough, i can dish it out and also take it in :goof:

and if you notice to what i responded the first time, i actually gave ya some advice.....the avatar was the 2nd tiem arround

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    its nice to see that not all gay men cheer at others misfortunes
    The only cheer from this chair was that by reading your tale of woe I sorta realized that my problems aren't that bad after all.

Life is a relative thing.

Thoughts go out to you mate - take care.

:bandana:

McAttack
    Hey Jay, the online gay magazine should work well. If you could do it once a week it could be better since it's fresh in the minds of people. Like a TV Show. Are you going to send this to people like a newsletter? Could be good for advertising.