Thread: Sponsor galleries - part of member area at chameleonsubmitter.com

GWW Community Member

Sponsor galleries - part of member area at chameleonsubmitter.com

Hi all,

a lot of users are writing to us asking what galleries, free sites and which sponsors should they promote etc. etc. on the other side on the boards I'm reading all day long about sponsors looking for submitters who will submit their free sites and galleries for them. Chameleonsubmitter.com has around 6000-8000 visitors monthly, from this range 99% of visits is by adult webmasters, so we are thinking about a way to make it more comfortable for our users.

We want to integrate a list of sponsors into our members section. Then every user can register to this list and easily download galleries or free sites for submitting.
    So far we are collecting information and are preparing details and also we are looking for sponsors who may be interested in this kind of promo.

If you are interested or have any idea how to make this deal better contact us at cs @
    chameleonsubmitter.com

Thank you

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Call me stupid but...

What is the point in a submission program having a list of sponsor hosted galleries and free sites, i mean people who are submitting to TGPs and directories arent going to be able to submit any sponsor hosted promo tools, just seems like somewhat of an oxymoron to me.

Surely it would be better for you to develop a different web property all together for this database than actually include in on your existing site as its going to cause a lot of hassles for directory and TGP owners once users of your submission program start sending over hosted promo tools from their sponsor programs as their own galleries and free sites, all i can see happening with this is a bunch of webmasters who either dont know any better or are trying to cheat the system ending up getting banned.. Plus the potential for your submission program being blacklisted for allowing sponsor hosted promo tools to be submitted in the first place.

That being said Condom Cash has free hosted sites and galleries if you want to add us to your database wherever you decide to include it.

Regards,

Lee