Thread: GayAdPros.com Debut - Exclusively Gay Ad Network

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend

GayAdPros.com Debut - Exclusively Gay Ad Network

Hi Guys,

If you were at the Phoenix Forum you probably saw the advertisements that were in place for GayAdPros.com - a new B2B product powered by the teams behind PrideBucks and TrafficDude. Below is the official press release that went out today. If you have any questions, please feel free to post here, PM me or contact us by email. If you need gay traffic or have gay traffic to sell, now is the time to get started with our special offer mentioned in the release.

Miami Beach, FL - April, 2008 – GapNet Media, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of GayAdPros.com, the industry’s first and premier self service ad network for the gay adult market segment.

A true gay owned and operated business, GayAdPros.com is powered by the principals at PrideBucks, the industry's leading gay adult affiliate program and the founder of Traffic Dude, the leading industry ad agency. “GayAdPros.com was created to address the growing need for a dedicated ad marketplace where people can buy and sell gay erotic consumer traffic to meet their business needs,” stated Scott Rabinowitz, co-owner of GayAdPros.com. No other ad network offers a dedicated focus on gay online advertising.

“As the ad buyer for PrideBucks, I would get frustrated after paying good money for advertising and later learning that I wasn’t reaching my target CPA because my ads were being displayed on straight websites,” added GayAdpros.com COO, Joe Sterner. Publishers and advertisers will be relieved to know that they do not have to worry about this aggravation any longer. In addition to being an exclusively gay ad network, GayAdPros.com offers clients over 30 gay niche-specific categories to further target their traffic and ad campaigns.

As an initial incentive, advertisers will receive a 10% deposit bonus (up to $1000) after making their first purchase by April 30, 2009. Publishers will earn an additional 10% for the remainder of 2009 provided their publishing account and ads units are setup by June 30. Simply contact support@gayadpros.com and mention this press release to capitalize on this special offer.

For more information, please visit http://www.gayadpros.com or e-mail support@gayadpros.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Joe the ad spots you are selling, are they all banner based or do you also have text based ads?

Im looking at both selling and buying but id be interested in adding some of our upcoming properties if you can do text based.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Nice to see something new in the ad-buying area, especially for the gay market. It's definitely needed.

Good luck guys, I'm sure this will do well. Everything Pridebucks does is well executed. :glasses:

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Joe the ad spots you are selling, are they all banner based or do you also have text based ads?

Im looking at both selling and buying but id be interested in adding some of our upcoming properties if you can do text based.

Regards,

Lee
    Hey Lee,

The current inventory are banners. However, we are working with a couple of publishers and setting up text ads. We will have text ads for sale by the end of next week. So, YES! We'd be happy to broker your text ads. We do 25 character headline and 70 character descriptions. We have six different sizes ranging from 1 text ad to 7 text ads per 'area'.

I'm the media buyer for PrideBucks and they're my absolute favorite. So, I can't wait to get these on board GayAdPros.com!

This is excellent! And one of the most welcome announcements at the Phoenix Forum. I know it's going to make my life easier.

Excellent news and all good wishes for a successful launch!

Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz View Post
    This is excellent! And one of the most welcome announcements at the Phoenix Forum. I know it's going to make my life easier.
    So good to see you my friend. Lets not make the next time so long

You have my number if you need any help getting setup with gayadpros.

How long have you been gay?
    I enjoyed the party and the free lighters. Just singed up on here nice seeing everyone at the forum