Thread: Epassporte Making It Even Harder To Take Your Money Out

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Epassporte Making It Even Harder To Take Your Money Out

Has anyone noticed that each and every new 'security' feature that Epassporte has added in the past 12 months has actually made it harder / more complicated to take their money out?

First you need to move it from one section of your account to another, then you have to verify your id, now they want to lower your withdrawl levels.

Why anyone still seriously keeps funds in Epassporte is beyond me, it shouldnt be this hard to get access to funds, PayPal and other online money services have been around for years and they dont have half the crap that Epassporte has when it comes to being able to transfer our $$$ away.

I really do think it wont be long until Epassporte vanish.

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    What alternative do you propose? I mean I've been cut off many times by Paypal for not accepting "adult transactions". I have to agree with you I totally hate ePassporte but it seems a lot of gay traffic sources are requesting payment with ePassporte.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

How long have you been gay?
    revupcard.com can be an alternative.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Has anyone noticed that each and every new 'security' feature that Epassporte has added in the past 12 months has actually made it harder / more complicated to take their money out?

First you need to move it from one section of your account to another, then you have to verify your id, now they want to lower your withdrawl levels.

Why anyone still seriously keeps funds in Epassporte is beyond me, it shouldnt be this hard to get access to funds, PayPal and other online money services have been around for years and they dont have half the crap that Epassporte has when it comes to being able to transfer our $$$ away.

I really do think it wont be long until Epassporte vanish.

Regards,

Lee
    We have added this feature for extra security against card skimming.
    If you don't like it then there is an option to opt out by logging in to your account and clicking Visa Cards --> ATM Protection Program and clicking the Opt out link at the bottom of tha page.

If you have any questions please email me at michael.olsen@epassporte.com