Thread: LOL Affiliates Are Weird...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

LOL Affiliates Are Weird...

So i just got off ICQ with an affiliate who was having issues selling memberships to Juicy Uncut Cocks over at Condom Cash, after speaking with her for a few minutes i told her that she would actually have better luck selling memberships to Foreskiin Fantasy as out of the 2 uncut cock paysites we have, this is the one that is constantly in our top 10.

I was basically told i didnt have a clue what i was talking about and that Foreskin Fantasy wasnt going to sell but Juicy Uncut Cocks was.... Despite the fact that as of right now she is bitching that she isnt making sales to Juicy Uncut Cocks.

Sometimes i really wonder why i bother trying to help people make more money, half the time they dont listen to what you tell them to do and the other half dont want to hear that they arent doing something right.

Then people wonder why over the past few years i havent been as open with the information i post on the boards.

Sorry just had to vent, affiliates really do think they know everything, even when it is perfectly obvious that they dont.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    So i just got off ICQ with an affiliate who was having issues selling memberships to Juicy Uncut Cocks over at Condom Cash, after speaking with her for a few minutes i told her that she would actually have better luck selling memberships to Foreskiin Fantasy as out of the 2 uncut cock paysites we have, this is the one that is constantly in our top 10.

I was basically told i didnt have a clue what i was talking about and that Foreskin Fantasy wasnt going to sell but Juicy Uncut Cocks was.... Despite the fact that as of right now she is bitching that she isnt making sales to Juicy Uncut Cocks.

Sometimes i really wonder why i bother trying to help people make more money, half the time they dont listen to what you tell them to do and the other half dont want to hear that they arent doing something right.

Then people wonder why over the past few years i havent been as open with the information i post on the boards.

Sorry just had to vent, affiliates really do think they know everything, even when it is perfectly obvious that they dont.

Regards,

Lee
    It's not just affiliates, my friend, it is half the human population, if not three-quarters.

Prime example totally unrelated to the adult industry: going to the gym with my mother. She asks me to go with her rather than go by myself, and asks me to show her what to do, etc etc. Then she argues with me about everything.

It's every aspect of human interaction.

If that affiliate didn't like the recommendation (an expert one at that) then she should have just politely thanked you for your input and then just done what she was sure was best, not argued with you. Simple, polite.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

yeah it happens occasionally, but don't let that one experience dampen your overall willingness to help!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I Blog Naked
    Quote Originally Posted by DrChango View Post
    It's not just affiliates, my friend, it is half the human population, if not three-quarters.
    These are the same type of people who speed up to cut you off just to get in front of you on the highway, when no cars are behind you, then take the next exit less than a mile down the road.

And these breeders just keep on spitting them out one after another.

The world is soooooo full of rude morons that I have changed from pro choice, to pro abortion.:dolt:

Quote Originally Posted by hotdudesnude View Post
    These are the same type of people who speed up to cut you off just to get in front of you on the highway, when no cars are behind you, then take the next exit less than a mile down the road.

And these breeders just keep on spitting them out one after another.

The world is soooooo full of rude morons that I have changed from pro choice, to pro abortion.:dolt:
    "Retro-active birth control" candidates...
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

Quote Originally Posted by DrChango View Post
    "Retro-active birth control" candidates...

.... if only!! :curtain:

**eg**
    I think I might be one of those idiot affiliates *ducking*:worm:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    well i think some people dont like to take advice because they feel slighted by getting information that they did not think of but i know when i spoke with you last month and you told me to change something on my site i did it and it helped make more sales so they are stupid for not listening to you i think

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Regards,

Lee
    Hey now, there are just as many bad sponsors! The ones that have a ton of great, exclusive content and then rely on photos/galleries where the models looked forced and are avoiding the camera at all costs to convert traffic for them. They also wonder why their conversions are 1/1800 and nobody is promoting them.

Not saying that you're one, just saying that they are out there in numbers.

I also love how some sponsors thing that they will make a killing with no banners or content. Like I am going to blog about it being a great site and everyone is going to waste their clicks to go find out. I'm not an industry expert, I am a guy who posts cocks on the Internet. Nobody is going to take my word on things.

Three words are true in any media environment: "CONTENT IS KING!"
    Last edited by StunnerJesse; 05-12-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: dyslexia

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc