Thread: Is Wolffpac Cash Spamming Anyone Else Too?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Is Wolffpac Cash Spamming Anyone Else Too?

It seems like since i have removed the feature requiring people to be logged in to read threads on the GWW Community the amount of gay affiliate spam i have been getting has increased, along with the amount of straight webmaster spam.

Looks like people really cant be trusted not to crawl message boards to add people to their mailing lists so im going to be switching back to requiring that people are logged in to read threads on the GWW Community.

Its a shame that the industry is full of so many people willing to do anything to make a quick buck $0.02

Regards,

Lee

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    I have no idea what you are talking about Lee. I have never gotten email off this board, i don't even know how i would go about doing that. If i need to get in touch with someone on this board i will send them a PM. If you got on my affiliates or media contacts list somehow, and don't want to be, then all it takes is 1 sec to unsubscribe and you will no longer receive an email from my company. Also we only send 1to 2 affiliate emails per month, so i'm not sure where you are getting all this mail from.