Thread: Do You Have A Regular Daily Or Weekly Work Schedule?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Have A Regular Daily Or Weekly Work Schedule?

When it comes to running your adult business do you have set work schedule that you try to stick to every day, week or month?

A few people i have spoken to about setting a schedule over the past few days actually tell me that they find working on a schedule basis actually doesnt work for them and that they prefer to work on things 'as and when' they are needed.

Do you folks work on a set schedule or do you just basically go day-by-day doing what you do?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    9am-12 noon, 1pm-4pm, 7pm-11pm. I try to end the day with no "cliff hangers"/

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    i work on things as they are needed, but it usually comes down to working all the day every day..

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

We have a set schedule for the actual office work, but since we live IN the cam house, and we handle our customer support live, in house, and there is always something going on in one of the two houses....our work day runs from about 7AM to Midnight (for Zac) and 10AM to 4AM for me!

Jeez....no wonder we look so tired all the time LOL
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Anything is possible
    I just handle every crisis as it comes in -- that is about one every ten min. or more today since our power was out for 4 hrs

I usually check in first thing when I wake up to make sure there are no emergencies.

Eat breakfast, then I head to the gym for a few hours. I get home & make lunch. Take the hound dog for a walk. Eat again. Then then I start to do real work for a few hours before taking a break to eat again. Then work for a few more hours... rinse, repeat

I like breaking up my day like this as it keeps the stress level down and by eating frequently, keeps my belly flat.

Such an exciting life I lead

CamCruise
    It never stops here. After all you guys always need content.

I am really just working part time right now and as such I work from Tues, Wed & Thurs in the office from 8-Noon and usually try to keep those same hours from home on Mon & Friday but it can be hard with a 6 month old baby... On normal office days I will check back in from home around 3 for an hour or so & then I get online at night to finish anything I need to do from about 8pm-10pm.
    Weekends I just get on & offline throughout the day & answer any icq's or emails that may come through and to update my own sites

No matter what though, I have my computer on pretty much 24/7 in case anything urgent needs attention.

Sarah@Celebritycash.com
    Icq- 470-936-598