Thread: Do You Think Some Webmasters Get Away With More Than Others?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think Some Webmasters Get Away With More Than Others?

Because of who they are, the sites they operate or how 'visible' they are in the industry?

For example, a few years back, pretty much anyone with an ounce of common sense decided to drop the BucksFactory sites, especially the Mike18 one right after CCBill decided to drop them because they couldnt verify the ages of the really young looking kids on the Mike18 tour.

There are however, still a handfull of affiliates promoting these sites and nothing is ever said about it publicly.

Likewise, some other webmasters promote affiliate programs owned by people with rather questionable past histories yet again, nothing seems to be said about this in public.

Do you think that the industry is rife with double standards when it comes to the type of stuff one person can get away with while another cant or, do you think it is just a small group of people banding together and working with these types of individual because they dont know any better?

Just wondered what your thoughts were on this, have spoken on and off to a few people on ICQ about this topic over the past month or so and everyone i have talked with cant beleive some of the stuff that goes on and also cant beleive how it hasnt been brought up on the boards more.

Do you think its a case of double standards or do webmasters in the gay community simply not care what is going on right under their noses?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    There is always going to be a bad sheep among the crowd. There are companies that are willing to help these cheats and liars. They will process, they will host and they will promote them no matter what. Controversy sells well at all times. Its bad, but there is nothing we can do about it, no matter how hard we try. These people would disappear new ones will step into their place.

I bet about 5-10% of the webmasters wouldn't care, as long as they have a check in the mailbox. Internet is a global thing, and people that participate in it are from different cultural backgrounds. For some it maybe ok to promote questionable content. Their authorities wouldn't give a flying flip about it either. So these webmasters know that they will get away with it. And we can scream and shout about it its not going to change the world.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    There will always be those who justify their actions, by calling it something other than what it is. Cheats will call it pushing the envelope, or risk management, thiefs will call it free expression or some other BS.

Yes, many who are highly visible get away with what the average guy can't. Yes, there is a double standard, but it exists in life, as well as on the internet, so I guess it is true, the internet is an extension of the real world.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    yes i think they probably can but that is the same everywhere not just on the internet

of course it is but so is every industry or business
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

welcome to real life.

btw, because of my program's terms and conditions, i've talked to some people who promote mike18. the owners now offer i.d. for the content, and the tour - they say, 'cause i sure won't go there - has less shocking models. it's not impossible that some people who promote mike18 don't know any better. i won't allow my site to be promoted on a page or in a site that has links to mike18.