Thread: This Month Is Weird For Sales So Far

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

This Month Is Weird For Sales So Far

We've had a bunch of really fantastic days of new sales on Condom Cash this month followed by days or really crappy sales, followed by more days of exceptional sales.

Its almost to the point where im actually going to stop checking my stats for the month because they really dont make any sense whatsoever.

The good news however is that sales are actually on par with this time last year, despite having days that have had really poor sales but, on the days where sales have been exceptional, those days have actually counteracted the days when sales were shitty.

This month doesnt seem to make any sense whatsoever sales wise.

Regards,

Lee

Salvandorum paucitas, damnandorum multitudo mistermee's Avatar
    Same with us, except we are about 14% below last year (sigh). We ended the first quarter a little bit above last year, but the second has started out very slow and crazy. Sales, both new and rebills, have been up in the stratosphere one day and in the dumpster the next -- there seems little rhythm or rhyme to the variations, just pure craziness. Perhaps that's a metaphor for the whole economic mess, I dunno, but it's enough to drive me over the bend!
    "Wake up, Norma, you'd be killing yourself to an empty room!"

Probably fluctuates as people get their tax refunds.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think it probably is because of tax season because my sales are dropped also but my traffic has gone up and up