Thread: Marriage

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Marriage

Marriage

Ok ok so Eric and I are going to tie the knot the last week of this month. Long time coming. Eric is trapped in Canada and I’m in the usa. It’s going to happen up there because of the fucked up immigration rules of this country we can’t get him to new york. I was thinking of broadcasting it to friends and family around the world.
    So heres the question? What program do I use? Is there like a none sexual chat service?
    Roy

I think that Adobe Flash has just launched a totally free version of "Go To Meeting" so everyone might be able to log on there!

Congratulations, Roy! To you and Eric!

You should just move to Canada anyway, although another post on this thread says that NY is looking to approve gay marriage in which case you could Naturalize Eric into the US?

Many hugs for your special day.

Mary
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

Sending you both best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!!! Here's hoping you can bring home the new 'bride' real soon!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    congrads on getting married

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    Congrats! My bf and I just got engaged last weekend and we're gonna get married whether our government recognizes it or not. More power to ya! Dunno anything to help, but i'd like to know how it goes...

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Hi everyone
    Ya we have been talking about this for some time, but since the uniting families act didn’t look like it would ever pass Eric didn’t want to do it, yes he did, but he always held back.
    You need 100 cosponsors to bring a bill to the floor for a vote and so far from Nov. there are 95 sponsors which is more then the Uniting families act ever had, so it looks hopeful.
    Mary
    Thanks! If the uniting families act doesn’t pass Eric is going to try and stay there and if he does I’ll be there, since im highly skilled labor it shouldn’t be that hard for me to get a work permit. As for gay marriage in new york don’t hold your breath it’s not going to happen for years and years. Plus it wouldn’t matter with us it has to be on the federal level and since he can’t get into the usa now it doesn’t matter to us.

Bec!
    Thanks, you know I have worked so hard and long and fought with everyone from the white house down to my shit head congressman peter king and do nothing Hilary Clinton. I would have more luck talking to a brick.

Rich
    Thanks dude!

Lazer

Thanks, we need it on the federal level because we are dealing with immigration.

I'm not gay; I'm British! cezam's Avatar
    congrats & i wish you both all the best

:heartu: :heartu: :heartu:

50-60% revshare
    E-mail cezam@dannyrayonline.com // icq 353-235-249

Cezam

thanks dude!