Thread: Marinemat.com Just Asked For His Acct To Be Deleted

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Marinemat.com Just Asked For His Acct To Be Deleted

So as always, im honoring the request.

Just didnt want anyone to think i was starting 'drama'.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I may be a contrarian, but I don't think that an account on a message board should ever be deleted.

To me it smacks of "Let me be DRAMATIC and Officially Delete My Account" I really can't see any other possible reason other than for a given poster to publicly announce (usually on some other message board) that they have Officially Stopped Posting at So-and-So. It's akin to taking one's ball and going home.

And I think deleting the account is giving in is just sending the wrong message. If you don't want to post any more, don't post. Go away. Be done with it. But don't create drama by asking for your account to be deleted. It's childish.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Chip,

Usually i would agree with what you say however, i think when it comes to the adult industry the person requesting their account removed seems to think that it is somehow 'hurting' the board they are asking their account to be removed from.

Unfortunately, the only way people are going to get the message that it doesnt hurt a board to lose a member every few weeks is to honor these requests and actually show them that it really isnt as much of a big deal as they think it will be.

Typically, based on the 3 or 4 individuals who have asked to have their accounts removed this year and those who have requested their accounts deleted in the past, most people realize the people who do get their accounts closed are of no real loss to the community overall.

Regards,

Lee