Thread: how many new sites do you do a day

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how many new sites do you do a day

at the minute i am doing about 4 new sites to submit to places like gaydemon and gaymanlist every day but i wanted to know if there was ways to build more with things like a program or script i was checking out a site for avs wizerd which builds avs sites and wondered if i can use something like that to build free sites as well or just avs sites

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Right now it all depends for me, some days i can run out close to 30 free sites plus a day, other days ill concentrate on building private paysites, other days ill spend submitting and others ill basically spend catching up on industry related issues reading the various boards.

From what i recall a few years ago that AVS Wizard program was actually pretty good but it wasnt really suited to using on free sites, i forget what the script was calle dbut Perl Coders used to have a really good free site building script, the only problem wa sits price point, around $1500 i beleive.

Im not sure if it is still around any longer but ContentGod also seemed like a nice server based script to build free site, unfortunately with the recent passing of Dravyk (rip buddy) im not sure what the deal is with that any longer, you might want to shoot an email over to err... tdavid @ scriptschool.com (i think) and see if he can suggest anything for you to use if you are serious about buying a program to ease some of the building constraints alternately, roman @ mycostar.com or woj @ wojfun.com should be able to build you a custom solution relatively cost effectively if you have some ideas of what you are looking for.

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Wow - tdavid - thats a blast from the past.

It would be crazy to use a script to build freesites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    It would be crazy to use a script to build freesites.
    You would be surprised, some of the off-the-shelf scripts are actually VERY good at building free site and we're actually working on including a mod in our custom CMS to allow us to do this automatically over the next couple of months based on all the content we currently have categorized.

So long as you have a good template system in place, using a script is no different that utilizing php includes to build free sites.

Regards,

Lee

IMHO, you would be crazy to NOT use a script to do repetitive tasks like building 4 new sites a day.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I did a tutorial on how to utilize every bit of the time spent on gallery building at one time on here, but can't come up with the thread now via the search.

This program may very well handle volume site production and management
    http://www.cheapestadultscripts.com/...cripts.com/so/

The following is an outline of how to squeeze the most nickles from your galleries.

On Monday decide what niche you're going to build for this week. IE: bears, bareback, gay for pay, latino, group sex, men of leather, Jocks, etc. Pick one. Let's do Jocks.

Now build 2 galleries that fit the Jock niche. This can be one gallery of one sponsor and then another gallery of another sponsor, or both galleries can feature the same sponsor site. Be sure the banners/links you use are for the site you got the content from.

Add your recips and submit them to tgp sites.
    Put links to the 2 galleries on your hubsite (clean copies, not showing recips)
    Be sure to add them into your tgp system if you have a tgp.

Now take the 2 clean galleries and make a 4 page style freesite.
    pg.1 Warning page with good descriptive keyword title (Jocks Fuck in Lockerroom) and text, banners and link list recips, and keyword/title hyperlinked to the main page. (Enter for Jocks Fucking in Lockerroom)

pg.2 main page with thumbs to the galleries, and footer circlejerk links.

pg 3. and 4. the 2 Jock galleries.

(How to structure your free site circle jerk and naming method is a different tutorial)

Submit the freesite to the link lists you've chosen to use.
    Blog about the content you used and link out to your galleries.

Lunch Time

Either repeat the above after lunch, or work on other projects. For this tutorial I'll assume you just make 2 galleries and 1 freesite per monday, tues and wed.

Tuesday - repeat above.

Wednesday - repeat above, except after lunch we'll do an AVS site.

Wed. afternoon -- take 5 of the 6 galleries and bundle them into an AVS site.
    Submit it to the AVS, and to the link lists that take the AVS site submits. (once you understand what you're doing and how to set these up, you can submit the same material to more than one AVS)

Add the AVS link onto your hubsite. Go blog about the AVS on your blog using your refer link for them to join whatever AVS you're using.

Thurs. - repeat the 2 galleries and 1 free site.

Friday - in the morning do the 2 galleries and freesite. In the afternoon, gather up the remaining gallery from Wed and combine with Thurs and Fri and do up another AVS site.

In 5 days you have created and submitted
    10 galleries

Added 10 galleries to your hubsites and your own tgp sites

Blogged about 10 different sets of content

5 Niche specific Free Sites created and sent to the link lists. (these get built into a circle jerk -- a different tutorial)

Five free sites that you can add links out to on your hubsites.

Two AVS sites at the minimum. More if you understand how to submit them to more than one AVS. Plus you've blogged about the AVS site with a link out to them.

Are you the site owner/sponsor? Then follow this system and the following week you'll add those 10 galleries into your affiliate tools, and add those gallery blog posts to the affiliate coded rss feeds. And you can probably affiliate code the freesites for tools usage as well. Only thing you can't get extra mileage out of for the affiliate is the 2 AVS sites and their posts.

:juggle: A juggling act for sure ... but a tried and true method for getting the best overall mileage out of those tgp galleries you're making everyday.

yesterday, Lee, you were complaining about all the 'excess' free sites and galleries.

Today you are talking about building more cookie cutter sites with scripts.

Surfers quickly spot duplicate sites, yawn, and follow the predictable path thru to the content. The sales text becomes a predictable and ignorable blur of blah blah blah.

variation, difference, surprise, and sales text experimentation is a surer path to sales than duplication.

It's not always about volume.

And the whole point of the old avs scripts was to game the system.

Which is one of the reasons avs is so weak these days.

Ask the traffic site owners if they want to see script generated sites, and they think it's a good idea.

Ask google if it wants to see script generated sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    yesterday, Lee, you were complaining about all the 'excess' free sites and galleries.

Today you are talking about building more cookie cutter sites with scripts.

Surfers quickly spot duplicate sites, yawn, and follow the predictable path thru to the content. The sales text becomes a predictable and ignorable blur of blah blah blah.

variation, difference, surprise, and sales text experimentation is a surer path to sales than duplication.

It's not always about volume.
    Every single one of my TGP galleries, free sites, AVS sites and private paysites use templates, that are script driven, the difference is, i build an duse templates responsibly, unlike many other adult webmasters, once a template has been utilized 15 times, its get archived for 6 months before it is used again.

There are ways to utilize site building scripts using templates that dont abuse the system, just because so many unscrupulous webmasters abuse the system using these types of script, it doesnt mean that we all do, many of us that are using scripts to build sites, do so responsibly, in order to generate sales, not traffic.

Im currently using a program that allows me to use text based on each individual photo set used in a free site or gallery, im also able to change specific keywords so that this text isnt duplicated.

For the record, the old aim of the AVS scripts that built sites wasnt to game the system as you say, it was to save adult webmasters time in building their sites, the same way a WYSIWYG editor saves webmasters time with coding, but yes, there were those webmasters that abused these types of program, just as there are those who abuse auto submission programs, as i said a few lines up, not everyone uses scripts to generate traffic, some of us use them to actually save time and be responsible while making sales.

Regards,

Lee