Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fraudulent Affiliate Program

joeyoeyb

Fraudulent Affiliate Program

Hello to everyone,

I apologize in advance if you see this message more than once. I'm cross-posting this message to multiple sites to make sure everyone gets this message.

I want to let everyone know that a certain site, BoyU (http://www.BoyU.com) is running a fraudulent affiliate program. I signed up to be an affiliate with them 2 years ago and sent them many members. They paid on time for several months and then suddenly stopped. My members are continuing to be re-billed monthly and BoyU is refusing to pay me.

Not only are they refusing to pay me, but they have continued to ignore my MANY phone calls and emails for over a year now. I email & call them 2-3 times a month and they NEVER respond. I attempt to contact Zach (zach@cbcinternet.com) and he refuses to respond to my emails or return the messages I leave on his voicemail. I have probably emailed them at LEAST 50 times.

According to my records they owe me nearly $1000 and will not pay it. This may not seem like a huge amount to a lot of people, but I could certainly use an extra $1000 right now and it's the principal of the matter more than anything else.

BoyU is owned and run by CBC Internet (http://www.cbcInternet.com). I've also contacted them. Again, no response.

I'm encouraging everyone who may already be a member of their affiliate program to strongly reconsider partnering with them. If you're going to send your traffic away from your site(s), send it to someone that will pay you! …or at least answer your phone calls or emails. This company is obviously a fraud and does NOT in ANY way value their affiliates.

Hope this helps someone,

Joey

Dawgy
    there is a good bit of drama following zach around... ask john from miami studios... or steven from citiboyz...

joeyoeyb
    oh, do tell! if you can't post it here, I'd love to hear from you. I'm at joeyoey@nc.rr.com

Thanks for the post...glad I'm not the only one.

Joey

now you mention it, i believe they owe us a few bucks from a ways back. also i wrote to ask them a question a few months ago - not money related - and no one ever got back to me :-(

joeyoeyb
    It's really dissapointing because I have to say they're program converted better for me than any other one I promoted. No telling how much money they could make if they were honest & paid their webmasters on time.

i know :-(

their site had a much more "collegiate" look than other similar sites. it's really a shame.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn sorry to hear you and others are having problems with a sponsor

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    they sponsor parties and club nights here in LA all the time. want me to kneecap some of their gogoboys as retribution?

joeyoeyb

Good Shit

hmmm...no need in cripling a pretty boy. just kidnap one and send him to me. I'l consider us "even" then....

Joey, if you are looking for a bit more safety with your paycheques, sign up to a program that uses a third party biller like CCBill for its stats and payments.....kinda like hunkmoney.

cheers,
    Luke

Bell
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    Joey, if you are looking for a bit more safety with your paycheques, sign up to a program that uses a third party biller like CCBill for its stats and payments.....kinda like hunkmoney.

cheers,
    Luke

ditto what Chill says...
    ~Bell

p.s. would you like me to have an LA IRS agent audit him ??
    giggggggle....

joeyoeyb
    haha...now I like the sound of that!

muuuhahaha!

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Bell
    ditto what Chill says...
    ~Bell

p.s. would you like me to have an LA IRS agent audit him ??
    giggggggle....
    you jest, but yes, i would. he's in this biz for the wrong reasons and while he's making some bank im sure, he's fucking a lot of other people over, including young boys.

how about we all team up and meet him in a dark alley one night...

(ok, how many people here are thinking of something sexual right now??? )

cheers,
    Luke

Bell
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    how about we all team up and meet him in a dark alley one night...

(ok, how many people here are thinking of something sexual right now??? )

cheers,
    Luke

I'll put that red hot chili in your avatar up his butt
    if someone will take enough pics and video for us all
    to use on our various projects on the net...
    and be sure to get his facial expressions...
    lets use lipstick to write his full real name
    on his forhead and ass...

~Bell