Thread: Multi Level Link Traffic Project Anyone?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Multi Level Link Traffic Project Anyone?

I was just browsing through archive.org searching for some of my really old sites when i first started in the industry and came across my domain which was the very first site i ever built and used to generate traffic.

On this one of the traffic network projects i was involved in was a multi level linking program and from what i recall, it actually worked quite well at the time although, i think it had a lot to do with the honesty of the webmasters taking part in the project.

Was curious if any of you folks would be interested in starting something like this up to see how well it works in the industry today?

I know when i first started out, this was the traffic project that really made me understand just how adult traffic is out there and that by working with others in the industry forming alliances, traffic can build up really, really quickly.

So, if post the info for this project would any of you folks be interested in a little experiment to see if the methods used back in '99 would still work today?

Regards,

Lee

sure, I am always up for new traffic generation methods and who knows, this could be a forgotten goldmine
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

what he said $0.02

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    So, something kinda like the old xxxstorage model? I wonder if i still have the link to that paper around somewhere, from before he sold his hosting to natnet.

Hardlink trading from the days before trading scripts. Back when everything was just an html link.

That was a different environment tho. Search engine traffic was creamy and rich. Put up a site and a few days later thousands of hits a day from altavista and - geez- I can't even remember their names anymore...

Looking for content ;)
    what they said...

am in.