Thread: Dialer Programs / Income Levels?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Dialer Programs / Income Levels?

I was curious if any of you folks still utilized dialer programs on your sites?

Again, as with my thread about email collection programs, since the big drive for international billing alternatives a few years ago, i havent really heard or seen from any programs specifically offering dialer solutions in either the straight or gay market place.

Do you think this is because dialers are no longer used by surfers or do you think the programs offering these simply lost their traffic to the paysite owners that started utilizing international billing solutions on their paysites?

Do any of you folks still use dialer programs and if so, are you making money from them?

Regards,

Lee

all of our paysites have a phone billing option (thats the new term for dialer, since most of the time people using them are on broadband), we use GXBill and it was the easiest thing that we ever did to add an extra 10% to our bottom line.

of course, if you are talking about the old fashioned downloadable exe dialer, those are totally gone for two reasons:
    1) anti-spyware / anti-virus programs all block them
    2) most surfers are on broadband and don't have computers hooked up to phone lines (hell, a lot of computers don't even have a modem in them anymore)
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com