Thread: Spam me with gay programs!

How long have you been gay?

Happy Spam me with gay programs!

Hope it's ok to ask this here, if not please move it where it should be. I just started my first gay site after doing crossdresser and sissy/femdom sites. So that means I know nothing about what programs are good in the gay niche.

One thing I DON'T want is any program that has those damn pre-checked rip off upsells in the sign up page. I check every program for those, so if you do those don't bother. I'm looking for a wide variety of gay sub-niches too, like blowjobs, bondage and so on.

I really don't even know what appeals to the gay surfers, still figuring it out. I know tons about crossdresser and sissy traffic, but those are way different. So spam away and fill me in on why your program is good!

If you sign-up with a rev-share account you can select no cross-sales and no exit consoles.

As far as sites go, we have Twinks for Cash, His First Gay Sex, His First Huge Cock, Rookie Guys, Hot Muscle Dudes, Top Shelf Studs, SwiftMaverick, and a few others (word is we might be filming new content for our old bear and military sites, but you didn't hear that from me :gossip: )
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

Well, hopefully you'll look at recommendations!

HunkMoney

KJCash

ZbuckZ

thanks for the recommendation, Bec
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Thanks for the leads so far, I signed up for two already and will check the ones out in this thread. I don't mind the up-sells as long as I can get a clean tour, as DrChango said.

The reason I am so picky is that I make very large, community type of sites with forums, community scripts and so on. I become a friend to them, something most shy away from. So, the last thing I want is to have everyone in my forum blasting me for pushing sites they signed up for I recommended, only to get charged for 3 sites and no way to stop them!

If I'm going to sell stuff, I think you can sell it better if you know it's good and can really recommend it.
    :pimp:

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Take a look at diamondgays.com. They have some nice tools there.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

I'm not gay; I'm British! xondemand's Avatar

Yeah XonDemand

XonDemand has thousands for gay dvd movies streaming flash media

;- )
    XonDemand Studio | Webmasters
    60,000+ DVD Movies

ADULT WEBMASTER RESOURCES

Gay Affiliate Program WebWideCash.com's Avatar
    WebWideCash.com - new gay affiliate program.
    Up to 60% revenue sharing partnership. Good selection of promo tools: Free hosted galleries (flash and wmv format), free hosted sites, MOTD, embedded movies, free content, free hosted moviepost, free hosted blog, RSS feeds etc. Payment by USD check, Wire transfer, ACH, ePassporte. We also plan to launch more sites in different niches.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    you might want to try lees condomcash.com and also topbucks.com they are my good sellers for the past 6 months