MP'ers,

It is with great pleasure that I'd like to share with you the fruit of my recent labor. I have realized my goal of cofounding a new webhosting company that I am fully confident will become a major force in the industry, this being a culmination of the collective experience of myself and everyone on my team. The following is our press release, for you to see.

==
The new face of competitive, professional webhosting and IT solutions has arrived! Hailing from Austin Texas , Dedico was created by a group of internet professionals who collectively count over 30 years of experience, and have teamed up to put that expertise to work for you in an exciting, dynamic new way. Having been founded amongst trying economic times is a fact that Dedico embraces, and feels has given it the unique opportunity to put into motion aggressive yet fiscally responsible business structuring and product development initiatives - ones are geared from the ground up to equate to a lean business model that allows for extremely competitive pricing while still having setup a world class infrastructure.

Dedico is homed in a world class Tier-4 datacenter in Dallas Texas, and utilizes our own fully redundant Cisco Catalyst based core networking platform, meaning you can rest easy with our industry leading 99.995% power and network uptime SLA, knowing that we've not cut any corners in making sure your business is as stable as it possibly can be.

From dedicated servers to colocation, IP transit to redundant backup services, or voice/data telecom to web design - Dedico is here to set the bar for service and value. Please feel free to contact us at any time at sales@dedico.com or call 1-800-350-9888, and we would love to help you make your next project a success!
==

Feel free to contact me directly or post any questions that you might have here regarding Dedico, or what we can do for you that would help make Dedico the hosting company you've always wanted to see!

I hope you all are well, and we can talk shop soon.