Thread: Anyone Know Anything About Commercial Glass Frontage?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Know Anything About Commercial Glass Frontage?

We're currently looking to make an offer on another bar in Daytona that has just hit the market but before we do, we have some specific ideas on what we want to do to the building to rennovate it.

The main thing we're looking at doing (because it is right next to the beach) is knock down a 18ft section of the front wall and install some kind of roll-away glass frontage so that we can 'open up' the building during the summer and the hot nights to give it a feel of having more space.

Do any of you folks know anything about this type of setup and, if so, where we would need to look in order to find pricing on such a system?

Regards,

Lee

I like what Hamburger Mary's in DC does ... they installed garage glass doors -- the kind at Jiffy Lube, etc. Actually, I think it used to be a commercial garage. Either way, it's cool because they can extend the dining space out onto the sidewalk in the Spring/Summer and also get a lot of great breezes inside.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc