We all have various SR programs, I have 3. However, I only know of one that will replace a certain phrase, like "METAKEYWORD" with a random word from another list of keywords you might have amassed. If you fill in your alt and title tags tags and dont mind using random words (that you specify of course), you should have a look at it. Do a google search.

It is pretty unfriendly and I had to write some specific replace parameters to accomplish the goal I was talking about (which took me a while to get right). If you down load the app and want to use it to do random replacement, you'll need to follow a couple of the websites turorials, then run my script with replaces with routine phrases. Below is a copy of the custom bit I wrote. Use it, don't use it, give it away, whatever I dont care. The script looks like shit, but it makes more sense when you open it with the app. The scripts the file uses are .rst files (which is just an extension), and if you'd like a copy of the rst file, I'll be happy to put it up on the web so you can grab a copy if the code gets mangled by the BBS.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with said program. I only point it out as a helpful tool to anyone looking for such a tool. I offer my additional script as a public service to the GG forum users. Know what it does before using it. As with any app that will search and replace recursively, be really fucking careful. It can turn hours of tedium into seconds of work, or it can ruin your entire week. Work on backups.

Code:
START=20090421-11:47:27FINISH=20090420-06:53:51TYPE=WordR_TYPE=All textRANGE=PATTERN=METAKEYWORDWITH=get_value($rando m_number)IF=P_RANGE=P_PATTERN=L_RANGE=L_PATTERN=BE GIN=END=M_RUN=my $range = 1300;\nmy $random_number = int(rand($range));B_RUN=my $range = 1300;\nmy $random_number = int(rand($range));\nLOAD=SAVE=INPAGE=P1OUTPAGE=P2W _MODE=> OverwriteW_MODE_IN=> OverwriteW_MODE_OUT=> OverwriteF_ERE=0F_P_UNMATCH=1F_BACKUP=EN_IN=utf-8EN_OUT=utf-8UNIX_F=0WD_IN=\s+WD_OUT=\tP_START=P_END=^$MAX_LIN E=0MAX_LEN=0SP_NAME=${FILENAME}.###SP_SIZE=1000SP_ TYPE=LinesBAK_FLAG=0BAK_EXT=.bakW_CONFIRM=0COUNT=0 RESULT=