Thread: How Much Attention Do You Pay To Page Layout?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Attention Do You Pay To Page Layout?

When it comes to listing the sites and ads you currently promote?

Currently im re-working a bunch of our niche specific landing pages and im actually quite suprised at some of the things i did wrong when i first built these templates, i have a mish-mash of sponsors ads and links throughout the pages but it actually looks like i didnt really pay any attention to which sponsors i was putting on the page so right now, most of the sales being generated are going to other programs, not the sites we own.

I redid our uncut cock landing pages last week and after changing them around a little, it now appears that sales are being made on our properties for the same niche sites as what used to be made to other affiliate programs.

Im hoping that once i have changed the remaining landinng pages around to use a similar layout this will hold true for the other niches we have pages for.

So how much effort do you actually put in to planning where you are going to use specific sites when it comes to the sites you build, do you try to use any paysites that you own on them and put those in high yielding placements or do you do what i did originally and just put banners and sites where they 'look' good?

Regards,

Lee

Lee, I have been doing a revamp project for the last 8 weeks too. I started by looking at our stats and updating our various sites and then monitoring how that change affects overall sales and $$$. So far so good too. Its amazing how quickly sites age online, sites that were hot sellers only 18 months ago are now dogs, and changing some layouts, fonts, colours, banners or even sponsors are really helping.

Thanks for bringing this thread up, this is exactly the type of thing I was thinking of when writing my response in this thread about April poor sales.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com