Thread: Introducing: SexmoneyGay

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Introducing: SexmoneyGay

Hi y'all,

let me lift the cover of why I had to pee my pants of joy every single day for quite some time now :develish:

I am very much proud to announce, that together with a partner of mine, I took the lead as responsible project manager for one of Europe's largest sponsor programs called Sexmoney.com

Sexmoney has a many years long reputation for creating well converting sites in many niches for the straight market and over the years it has built up a large and very active webmaster base.

SexmoneyGay.com was created as a new, independent part to show Sexmoney's very strong commitment to the gay market and to better suit our webmaster's needs which promote our gay sites.

All new an redesigned sites at SexmoneyGay will be outfitted with more and better banners than ever, in more sizes than ever, with more free content than ever. I will also throw in a few promotools and scripts I have been coding for the last few years.

More news y'all are most likely to love to hear...
    On every redesigned or newly created paysite we will raise the price for customers paying in Euro from 24.94 EUR to now 34.95 EUR. That new price equals to about 45 USD and is being billed on a recurring plan. Of course you get the usual 50% to 70% revshare on all your sales. That's about 22 to 30 bucks per sale - imagine that - up to about 30$ per user recurring!

The first newly redesigned site with the raised payout is MassiveCocks.cc

Please feel free to hit me up on ICQ 19738926, MSN iamdevelish@hotmail.com or sexmoneygay@hotmail.com or via email support@sexmoneygay.com

Thank you

DEVELISH
    :-D

Congrats on getting that program cleaned up ... I know you've worked very hard on this! Looking good!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Thanks Bec - it is not cleaned up yes - its just the start of a lot of hard work but with the commitment we got it can be done.
    :-D

Congratulations Mr. Devilish!

Nice to see you around again
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I can see you have some hard work ahead of you, but I bet it will be a great project and you will make some amazing progress! congrats.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

congratz!
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Very cool Mariano, i know you've been wanting to talk about this for a long time hehe

Nice to see your project coming to fruition

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    it looks good going to sign up in a little bit