Thread: Stimulus Doubles Webmaster Payouts

I'm not gay; I'm British! xondemand's Avatar

Post Stimulus Doubles Webmaster Payouts

XonDemand Stimulus Doubles Webmaster Payouts!

XonDemand is excited to announce a stimulus package for adult webmasters.

XonDemand will DOUBLE webmaster commissions on new adult webmasters, for life of that webmaster. If you need a reason to start promotions with XonDemand, this is a great one of a kind promotion that will double your webmaster pay out; our webmaster pay out is normally 25% plus 5% webmaster referral; with this promotion you get 50% plus 5% webmaster referral to start!!!

To activate this promotion and double your webmaster payout, please signup for our webmaster program here - http://webmaster.XonDemand.com - Then send your username to - Rob@XonDemand.com - and he will increase your webmaster payout for the life of your account with us.

XonDemand is a multi-niche sponsor with tons of promotional material including but not limited to banners, blogs, RSS Feeds, Free hosted movie galleries, video consoles, pay per view co'brand theaters and many more promotional tools. All Video on Demand Tools have automatic daily movie updates keeping our products fresh with 70,000+ DVD Movies Available in Flash Streaming. Gay Movies

:bobby:
    XonDemand Studio | Webmasters
    60,000+ DVD Movies

ADULT WEBMASTER RESOURCES

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    But in order to make any money XOD actually has to pay....

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=30662

Regards,

Lee

CamCruise
    Is this some kind of a joke??

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    $0 x 2 = $0

Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    Is this some kind of a joke??
    Yes, but nobody is laughing!

Even if this company were to payout, these kind of promos for "new" webmasters basically say fuck you to the current affiliates.

I'm not gay; I'm British! xondemand's Avatar

XonDemand

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Even if this company were to payout, these kind of promos for "new" webmasters basically say fuck you to the current affiliates.
    Seth - we are working with ALL affiliates studios and webmaster
    I am the affiliate manager and would be willing and able to work with everyone.

With this new stimulus webmaster payout, we hope to attract new webmasters who can send new traffic to our program.

existing webmasters that can increase new traffic can get a stimulus payout also.
    XonDemand Studio | Webmasters
    60,000+ DVD Movies

ADULT WEBMASTER RESOURCES

Quote Originally Posted by xondemand View Post

With this new stimulus webmaster payout, we hope to attract new webmasters who can send new traffic to our program.

existing webmasters that can increase new traffic can get a stimulus payout also.
    Great but that's not how it reads. At least not to me.

It would be great if you or someone from XOD would address the looming issues raised on this board and others.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by xondemand View Post
    No you're most certainly not. We have been trying to get paid the paltry sum we're owed, maybe $250 or $350 or something, for OVER A YEAR and we have gotten absolutely every excuse in the book, from "the check was returned" to "The person who writes the checks is out this week" to "We'll take care of it next week" to "I don't know why you haven't gotten it yet"

Then it was "We're behind and we're trying to catch up"... but if we've been due the money for over a year, I find it hard to believe that you're more than a year behind in paying everyone.

The latest email essentially said "We're broke and we can send you $50 and we'll pay you the rest over a few months."

If you're so fucking broke you can't "catch up" to the tune of $250 owed for over a year, something is really, really wrong. I will be more than happy to follow you around to every adult industry board and post a variation of this message just so no other affiliates send you traffic, or studios send you content, for which they'll never get paid.

I'd highly recommend going to whomever cuts the checks and get us a check cut, for the full amount we're due, and overnighted. Or at least call AJ and work something out with im that gets us paid in full in a REASONABLE time, not 6 months for a $250 payment.

Just giving a bump to this... Rob from XoD spoke to AJ on Wednesday, and committed to getting back to him by today.

He hasn't.

We haven't received dollar one from XoD, in spite of our willingness to work something out with them, their affiliate rep didn't honor his commitment, and didn't even have the decency to call and offer up another excuse.

I think this speaks volumes for XoD's commitment to its studios and affiliates.

CamCruise
    They just wanted you to stop posting on this thread so it would die down and drop off the front page.

I hope affiliates stop promoting them. They will stop paying them too before to long. just wait and see.

THe funny thing is, over on GFY, there are several affiliates and studios who have said they are going to no longer use XoD (along with a couple who indicated they had not been paid either).

The part I don't get is, we're really reasonable people. Rob asked for two days and said he'd get back to us by Friday, and we agreed. And we also agreed that I wouldn't post anything further until after Friday, when he was due to call back, with the understanding that if we got blown off again, the posts would continue.

But then he couldn't even have the decency to call back and say he needed more time, or didn't have an answer, or was still working on it... just no call at all. In spite of an email followup to remind him he'd promised us a call, and knowing that if he didn't call, we'd start posting again.

You'd think that the loss of even one affiliate or studio would be worth more to XoD than the amount they owe us, but they don't seem to see it that way.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think it is so bad that they do not pay and just keep makign excuses and agree that affiliates should stop promoting them until they start paying everyone again if it wasnt for producers giving them the content they would not even be able to make any money!