Thread: Yum....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yum....

I just made some coconut sorbet and i have to say, it is fucking delicious!

We bought a new ice cream maker last week and so far we havent made anything except sorbets with it, my latest being the best one so far

I also made mango/lime sorbet a few days ago and a tangy kiwi sorbet for dessert last night.

Tomorrow i think im going to be trying a papaya sorbet

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I love coconut sorbet! The other flavors sound really good, too. There's a place I go to when I'm in NYC, really it's just a shop in the food court of Grand Central Station. They make their own gelato and sorbet, all kinds. Last time I tried their lavender pear sorbet - surprisingly good and refreshing, but the lavender was strong. One scoop of that with one scoop of coconut sorbet on top was perfect together. It's fun to try things out there, and that machine you have sounds really cool, pardon the pun.
    Last edited by tim460; 05-05-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: usual typos I always make 100 times over

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I almost picked up some pears today to try but actually decided to go with canteloupe melon instead and im actually glad i did.

I really do think i have found a new favorite comfort food.

Best of all, the past few days i have been experimenting with cutting out the sugar and i think i have found an excellent alternative to refined sugar... Honey!

Regards,

Lee