Thread: I found a great web designer..at a fair price!

SpamBoards

I found a great web designer..at a fair price!

I needed my paysites redesigned cause I am a shit designer. I ran into a guy about 2 months ago 8plusfolio, and I asked the guy to redesign my stuff. I have been beyond impressed, so if any of you webmasters out there are looking for someone to do some work for you, I'd definitly recommend him.

I don't do this often, and I've been in the biz several years now. But the guy is fair, gets it done pretty quick, and it's professional. See my sig link if you'd like to check him out.

Let me know what you think of him

Jack B. Dirty

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm glad you've had good luck with Prince, because we've found him to be intermittently flaky. We've used him for several things and sometimes he does an amazing and quick job, other times, he takes the work and just flakes and doesn't do it, or does a shitty job and we have to ask him to redo it.

If you can get him to do the work, he's pretty good. But I would say if you're going to use him, don't pay anything up front. We've never been burned because we don't pay anyone up front, but if we didn't have that arrangement, it's possible we would be saying a lot more negative things now