Thread: Having trouble getting paid by Hyde Park?

How long have you been gay?

Having trouble getting paid by Hyde Park?

Is anyone else here having trouble getting paid by Hyde Park / Knightboyz?
    I've been an affiliate of theirs for over a year and never gotten so much as one cent of the affiliate sales they report that I've made. The figure is now over $1000 and they don't even answer e-mails or phone calls any more......

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I have no experience personally with them, but there have been at least a handful of models that claim they were never paid. One model posted here and on another board, and Hyde Park eventually showed up and after some hemming and hawing, paid the guy.

I do know that one or both of the guys who own it are (or were) often on ICQ or AIM, if you have that contact info, you might try reaching them there.

Please keep us informed. This sort of information, particularly in this economy, is helpful to everyone.

WTF? Non Payment

i too have worked for hyde park and have not recieved payment and i would like very much to remedy this they owe me over 700 dollars and have no reson to not pay me and i have had to move out of my apartment backl to my parents because i didnt get paid this to me is very frustrating. i would like to know if anyone on here can help me get paid.

Pissed Twink is not the only person owed money by these guys. I can't speak to how many models did or did not get pair, but they owe me over $1100. Doug Knight even e-mailed me, concerned about this posting and stated they had no money problem. But when he asked me how we could resolve this, I replaied that paying me would resolve the situation, and haven't heard from him since then.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedTwink View Post
    i too have worked for hyde park and have not recieved payment and i would like very much to remedy this they owe me over 700 dollars and have no reson to not pay me and i have had to move out of my apartment backl to my parents because i didnt get paid this to me is very frustrating. i would like to know if anyone on here can help me get paid.
    We would be interested in hiring you as a model, we always pay. Send me a PM and attach your pic(s).
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTime View Post
    Pissed Twink is not the only person owed money by these guys. I can't speak to how many models did or did not get pair, but they owe me over $1100. Doug Knight even e-mailed me, concerned about this posting and stated they had no money problem. But when he asked me how we could resolve this, I replaied that paying me would resolve the situation, and haven't heard from him since then.
    We would be interested in hiring you as a model, we always pay. Send me a PM and attach your pic(s).
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTime View Post
    if we get enough people togeather i would like to get a class action lawsuite against them because i think this is bull shit nad they need to realize that you cant do this without reprocussions

You can count me in, but so far you and I are the only two I know about for sure. E-mail me at twinktime@cfl.rr.com