Thread: Do You Prefer Sponsors With Smaller Payouts Or Larger Ones?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Prefer Sponsors With Smaller Payouts Or Larger Ones?

When it comes to how much you actually make for each 'sale' you generate, whether that be a membership site transaction, VOD sale, partnership program on revshare or even PPC income?

Ive just been going over some of my stats for the last 12 months and im not sure what i want to do with some of the programs im currently promoting.

For example, one program i currently promote which offers live cams, im making a bunch of $2.50 sales every month and they do add up but at the same time, im wondering if i might be better off opting for a cam program that pays out a flat fee each and every time a surfer joins whereby id make $50+ for the sale instead of $2.50.

Likewise i starting lowering the amount of traffic i have been sending to VirtuaGuy the past few months and it now looks like they are converting well for me but, im only making around $13 per sale.

When it comes to the amount of income you make from your sponsors these days, do you take whatever you can get or do you try tweaking the programs and products you use to maximize the revenue from the same amount of sales/traffic?

On one hand id really like to swap out some of these programs to increase how much i am making per sale but on the other, i also dont want to in case i cut the revenues i am making down significantly.

What do you folks prefer when it comes to income generated from any given affiliate program?

Regards,

Lee

one way of comparing apples to oranges is using a common denominator, for instance, calculate the cents per click you make from all your programs and then stick with those that payout at a higher rate.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    one way of comparing apples to oranges is using a common denominator, for instance, calculate the cents per click you make from all your programs and then stick with those that payout at a higher rate.
    Luke is a smart dude :thumbsup:
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435