Thread: Does It Concern You When...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Does It Concern You When...

Certain companies only post important information on one message board an no others, for example, GFY, there ALWAYS seems to be extremely important news and announcements, security breaches, updates, etc posted over on GFY but very rarely are they posted on other webmaster forums.

Does this sort of thing concern you when it comes from high profile sponsors because they exclude so many other people in the industry who need to know about this stuff by only posting it on one message board?

Personally i think it is something that we should all be concerned about, at the very least high profile sponsors should email their affiliates or at the very least make the same post across the top 10-15 webmaster boards to make sure as many serious affiliate webmasters get the information as possible.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? thedevilcomes09's Avatar

Happy

it'd be good to get copies of all these announcements on more forums true, i suppose its just a matter of monitoring it :fireman:

On GFY there are so many junk threads that most important announcements get lost in the shuffle...
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

i prefer being informed by an email update
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i like to get email updates as well about things that are major when a program or site changes something but the one thing i hate is when affiliate programs send out emails for stupid stuff like i got one from ars a few days back about them updating their free galleries with THREE new galleries like is that really newsworthy

Geez I read this thread and rushed over to GFY to see if there was something I missed.

The first post is a sticky spam thread .. followed by a $100pps spam thread.. then another about making a "motivational picture" followed by a post from a guy titled "Got my vasectomy yesterday"

If a company thinks they are reaching the majority of people working in the adult industry by posting there they might be right, on the straight side, but they're missing the whole Gay segment of webmasters. Hopefully the sponsors also notify partners/customers/people by email. common sense
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com