Thread: Post Your Favorite Celeb Pic

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Post Your Favorite Celeb Pic

Post your favorite celeb pic....

Here's mine:

Sarah is such a hottie.

:thumbsup

TopBucks_Juan
    This is one of my favorites not only because Amy Poehler is my partners cousin, but I think Jimmy Falon is sexy as hell. So sad to see him leave SNL...

Jason
    not fair trying to make me pic just one picture....not sure if this is supposed to be our favorite picture of a celeb...or a pic of our fav celeb....either way, this one is up there.

Hugh Jackman is at the top of my list...
    and here he is playing golf in nothing but a towel

BDBionic
    rawr I could stare at Josh Hartnett all day. he's definitely the uberhottie in my book 8)
    as jason said he's my favorite celeb, though that's not necessarily my favorite picture of him. wasn't quite sure which one you meant hehe. i literally can't pick a fave picture of him as there are a gajillion i've seen that cream my twinkie.

Jasun
    The filthy, filthy things I would do with Kerry King aren't fit to print here. And that says a lot.

Ounique
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    rawr I could stare at Josh Hartnett all day. he's definitely the uberhottie in my book 8)
    Okay, I can't believe I'm sharing this with you all. I was working at a hotel once when Josh Hartnett came in. I was in the garage, and he asked me for a garbage bag so he could clean out his Jeep. So I go to hand him the bag when he starts dumping trash into it, while I'm holding it! So I thought, "Okay, I'm game. At least I can stand next to him and watch those muscles flexin' up close". Heh heh. Next thing I know, I see something white go into the bag. I'm thinkin' "is that what I think it is?". He asks me to dump the trash, and thanks me for my help. So I take the bag away to the trash, except, the truth is that I hid it and went back after work. And lo and behold, the holy grail of celebrity trash, yes, it was Josh Hartnett's wifebeater!!!

So later that night I was having dinner with my friend, who was a huge fan of his. I was getting into my car at the end of the night and I casually said, "hey, you really like that Josh Hartnett guy, huh?". She says "yeah". I say (so casually you could die) "oh, cool... here's his shirt" and I tossed it to her.

She almost passed out!!! Heh heh!

Jason
    i can't believe i'm actually jealous of your trash-picking adventure. josh hartnet is fuckin hot...by far....damn! gotta get back to work!

BDBionic
    holy moly Don!

Ok... where does your friend live, what hours is she usually out of her house and away at work, does she have a dog and/or security code?

Ounique
    Calm down guys. This was a few years ago, I don't even know if she still has it. I had a lot of strange adventures in my past. I should write a book! LOL!

Jason
    we all should write a book Don.

could you imagine the collection of tales, just from this community alone???

Jasun
    My Don book would need a 2257 statement and it would be sealed plastic and kept behind the counter.

Ounique
    Originally posted by Jasun
    My Don book would need a 2257 statement and it would be sealed plastic and kept behind the counter.
    Hee hee, The Book of Don... by Cheeky Monkey.

Jasun
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Hee hee, The Book of Don... by Cheeky Monkey.
    You know.. I was actually born in the year of the monkey, which anybody knows... so long as they read Chinese Characters and have had their face within a few inches of my butt crack.

(Did I just cross that TMI line again?... Gary-Alan is gonna have my hide this time)

Jason
    Jasun Vol. I
    "Pretty Boy Meets Metal"

Jasun Vol. II
    "New Meaning For The Term HARD ROCK"

Jasun Vol. III
    "Bent Over A Harley"

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Jasun
    I would also think that the following disclaimer would have to appear at the front of ANY book about the Don:

The names of people of have been changed to protect the guilty - there are NO innocent people portrayed in this book

:groovy: :groovy: