Thread: Any programs making use of CCBill's new interface?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Any programs making use of CCBill's new interface?

I checked it out and it's pretty cool

Especially the part where I can do pixel tracking which is definitely making me like it even more.

I just wish it won't take forever to convert to

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We were going to for a new PPC program we were planning on launching, unfortunately until CCBill adds some new features to their PPC offerings to protect program owners from mass fraud its not something we're going to be using for a while.

It is a shame though, from what im told and have seen, the new WMS system looks pretty damn good, but i have a feeling a lot of the features were developed with the mindset that its good to have 'these features' without putting to much thought in to how to effectively use these features in order to make program owners more money.

I could be wrong but after a couple of conversations with various people at CCBill about just the PPC stuff alone, it really does seem like true functionality was an after thought to adding the features themselves and that just makes me uncomfortable using the new system until it has had a chance to be properly tested and utilize by others in a working environment, not just on paper.

On a positive note though, I did email my suggestions for the PPC functionality that is currently missing from their new system to Gary and he told me that he would send it over to the development team to take a look at so, hopefully it wont be to long until basic fraud and traffic controls are put in place for the PPC system.

Regards,

Lee

I'm STILL waiting for them to activate the new interface on my CCBill account. Weeks ago on the phone they said it would be done at the end of the week, then online the rep said it could be weeks or months before everyone is transferred over as they want to transition slowly and not have any tech issues.

I have no affiliates on my new CCBill account and am waiting to launch it until they activate the new interface.. I might have to rethink this.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well i heard back from Gary about the suggestions i made and he informed me that the development head really liked the features i suggested and they will be implemented in to the new system however, there is no date as yet for when they will go live but, im assured that they will go live in V3.0

Its great knowing a processor listens to their clients when they have suggestions that can increase not only their bottom line profits but also that of CCBills and their other clients

Regards,

Lee