Thread: what happens is a customer buys a membership cancels and rejoins?

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

what happens is a customer buys a membership cancels and rejoins?

do i get the referral on that rejoined sale or just on the first one? I think if i sent someone who bought a membership and they cancel then come back after stopping their membership i should get the credit again do you agree or not.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thats actually a good question and to be honest, i really dont know although it would be good to know what programs do credit you for repeat customers joining their paysites, especially as a LOT of them these days are offering single month memberships.

I know on Condom Cash our cookie credits you for the sale until someone else sends that same surfer to the same site but i honestly never thought about asking what happens after a customer joins, cancels and rejoins again although my gut instinct tells me the original affiliate doesnt get credit for the sale through CCBill.

Hopefully one of the CCBill guys can come in and offer some input though

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    An affiliate referred customer who cancels and rejoins within 30 days, which is when the original cookie and matched IP expires both on their system and our server. So a 3 day trial who cancels and then comes back to join again within the remaining 27 days of the 30 day cookie life, will get credit. The same is with our 10 day one time, which is very popular. When that 10 days is up, the term is over. If they come back within 20 days, the affiliate gets credit.