Thread: Special offer on twink content

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Special offer on twink content

Hi

Are you looking for new content for your site? We are a newly launched content studio in the UK and we are offering to all new customers twink content at a mega low introductory rate in order that you can sample our content and services.

We offering the first three twink solos sets (each set being one photoset & one video) ordered from us at a special rate of $300 each. Thats less than $1000 for three sets !

If you are interested, please message me back and I can tell you more about our offer.

Regards

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What is the normal price?

Most people looking for exclusive content arent just going to want 3 sets, so if the regular prices are much higher, even at $300 a set, your 'special' prices might not actually be so special after all.

Bare in mind that right now there are several twink content providers that can do exclusive custom shoots starting at $300 and the more you order the lower the prices get.

Regards,

Lee

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Our normal prices are $500 for a solo, and $1000 for a duo.

And yes you are right there are content producers who can probably shoot at $300 a set regularly but what is the quality of their stuff like, do they actually shoot the models you want, do they deliver on time etc etc.

I am aware of a lot of sites who will pay more to ensure they get better quality and service.